MaRS Library Financing workbook 2: The business plan and executive summary
Pulling the background information and strategy together to create a coherent business plan can be very time-consuming, especially if you have a great deal of data and information to distill. But it does not have to be.
Download and use this workbook to:
- Identify key information for your business plan.
- Create a team business-planning workshop.
- Write your business plan and executive summary.
Financing workbook 2: The business plan and executive summary is designed specifically for technology and life sciences companies. This workbook is part two of a four-part series covering business planning and financing. Each part, or “Building block,” adds to the foundation of the previous one:
- Building block 1: Developing a financing strategy for your company
- Building block 2: The business plan and executive summary
- Building block 3: Identifying, targeting and engaging potential investors
- Building block 4: Developing and delivering a winning investor presentation
MaRS workbooks are comprised of two elements―the workbook guide, which contains instructions, examples and activities, and the workbook template, in which you can write your responses. You can personalize the workbook template by adding your company name and logo.