MaRS Library Defining your target product profile: Therapeutics
A target product profile (TPP) is a key strategic document that summarizes features of an intended commercial therapeutic product. A well-designed TPP provides a structure to ensure that a company embarks on a development program that is efficient and yet defines a listing of all relevant medical, technical and scientific information required to reach the desired commercial outcome.
This workbook will help you create a streamlined TPP for therapeutic products, either small molecule drugs or therapeutic proteins, used to treat or cure disease.
Download and use this workbook to:
- Build a streamlined target product profile for a therapeutic product.
- Plan your product development strategy.
- Create communications with regulatory authorities, investors, partners and employees.
MaRS workbooks are comprised of two parts—the workbook guide, which contains instructions, examples and activities, and the workbook template, in which you can write your responses. You can personalize the workbook template by adding your company name and logo.
Defining your target product profile: Therapeutics
Defining your target product profile: Therapeutics workbook template
- Medical device submissions: Procedures to legally place a medical device on the market.
- Defining your target product profile: Medical device products.
- Step 1: Classify your healthcare product.
- Turning Privacy Into a Competitive Advantage: Four Hot Tips for Startups.
- Clinical trials and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).