What you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for fundraising (a six-point plan)
- How to prepare investor-ready documents
- Specific vocabulary investors use
- Tips on pitching to investors
What you’ll get
- Fundraising insights from both investors and experienced entrepreneurs
- Comprehensive reading list & financial model templates
- Self-assessment of investment readiness
We cover the six elements of investment readiness:
Module 1 (10 videos)
- Alternative sources of capital
- Alternative sources of funding: Government funding
- Capital requirements
- Attracting investors
- Getting ready to raise
- Valuation and fundraising
Module 2 (9 videos)
- What is traction?
- The right team
- Study your market
- Business model
- Launched product
- Competitive advantage
- Self assessment
This course is self-paced & openly available on-demand. You can access it from anywhere, at your own pace. The course has three modules, including video interviews with industry experts.
Enrolling in this course includes access to the material for as long as you need it!
Yes. You can access it at any time, from anywhere.
Yes! We know that raising money is not easy for startups. When the time is right for you, we want you to hit the investor market prepared to attract and work with new partners to build and scale your business. This course is designed to help you on your way.
Sign up for Introduction to Investment Readiness via the START NOW button above. You can start the course at any time.
Yes. Introduction to Investment Readiness is openly available to anyone, anywhere.