MaRS Library Training evaluation: Sample feedback questionnaire for trainees
At the end of any training session, offer each employee at your startup the opportunity to provide feedback on their perception of the effectiveness of training process, format and content. This gives your startup valuable information from which to validate or fine-tune each training session, as well as your overall training program.
The document below is a sample template of a training evaluation questionnaire. Record the information from this questionnaire in a database or a spreadsheet to enable easy analysis.
For companies with an HRIS (human resources information system), it may be possible for employees to offer feedback through a direct link to a questionnaire in the training component of the system.
Training evaluation questionnaire
Read next: Employee performance review: Sample template
- Screening job candidates: Video and phone interview questions.
- Seven lessons to build your startup brand.
- The hiring process and reference checks: Validating your candidate assessment.
- Removing barriers: Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Involuntary employee termination: Sample checklist.