MaRS Library Job rejection letter sample for unsuccessful candidates
Choosing to hire is a significant business decision for any organization, and job interviews need to planned and conducted with care. A difficult element of this recruiting process is informing unsuccessful candidates.
Remember to maintain goodwill with all applicants—everyone is a potential source of referral.
Template: Job rejection letter
Use the following job rejection letter sample template to help you inform unsuccessful candidates of your decision.
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us about the position, (job title).
- Terminating employees respectfully: When a startup faces firing an employee.
- Retaining top talent: Employee retention strategies for startups.
- A guide to employee recruitment, selection and hiring.
- Job evaluation: Tailoring compensable factors for your startup.
- Internal controls in accounting: Key benefits.