The Medtech Reimbursement Intensive is a self-paced, free-form online course that familiarizes entrepreneurs with these six medical markets:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Each of these markets is vastly different. They range from a complex mix of public and private health insurance to single-payer systems.
To assist you, this course examines the:
- Regulatory atmosphere of these six markets
- Evidentiary requirements for new products
- Role of health technology assessment organizations in the adoption of new technologies
*If you reside outside of Canada, please contact us.
What you’ll learn
- How your product/procedure fits into existing procedure codes and payment systems
- Availability of supplemental payment opportunities
- Role of health technology assessments (HTAs)
- General steps and timelines to achieve new coding, if need be
What you’ll get
- 24 video lectures in a free-form sequence
- Market backgrounders (France, Germany, US, UK, Australia, Canada)
- Case studies exploring the path to different markets for five key health technologies
By providing “market backgrounders” for the six regions listed above, along with case studies, this course assists entrepreneurs aiming to bring innovative medical devices to market—be it locally or abroad.
The case studies look at the path to regulatory approval for the following health technologies in each of the listed markets (excluding Canada):
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Photo vaporization of the prostate
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- In vitro diagnostic testing for HER2
This course is a free-form, self-paced online course. It is openly available to residents of Canada. (If you reside outside of Canada, please contact us.) You can access it from anywhere, at your own pace.
Enrolling in this course includes access to the material for as long as you need it!
Yes. You can access it at any time, from anywhere.
If your startup is bringing an innovative medical technology to market, this course is for you. It is designed to help entrepreneurs to assess & navigate the reimbursement landscape in six different markets.
Sign up for Medtech Reimbursement Intensive via the START NOW button above. You can start the course at any time.