MaRS Library Value Proposition – Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15
Joe Wilson, Senior Education Strategist at MaRS, describes how to create the core communication element to your business model, the value proposition. Learn how a good value proposition concisely and accurately reflects the critical choices and decisions about your target customer, the customer’s problem and the product itself.
- The freemium revenue model.
- Four types of market (market maturity): Where does your startup’s product belong?.
- Successful market communication across the Chasm and in the Bowling Alley.
- Tech products: Pricing and the marketing mix.
- Elements of a product’s value proposition: Functional, self-expressive and emotional benefits.