MaRS Library Turning Privacy Into a Competitive Advantage: Four Hot Tips for Startups
Brendan Seaton, Founder, Privacy Horizon, delves into what startups need to know about managing personal information. He recommends that entrepreneurs understand their privacy obligations and risks, and prepare for a privacy breach.
- Industry competition and threat of substitutes: Porter’s five forces.
- Removing barriers: Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Defining your target product profile: Medical device products.
- Defining your target product profile: In vitro diagnostic products.
- Turning Privacy Into a Competitive Advantage: Four Hot Tips for Startups.