MaRS Library The Mini-Guide to Social Selling
Tucker Schreiber, Content Marketer, Shopify, looks at the rise of social selling. He explains how building customer relationships through social media is key and that businesses need to play the long game, rather than aim for the hard sell. | Part 3 of 3
- Salesforce.com: Lessons in building a customer base.
- User personas in tech product development.
- Revenue models: Request for proposal (RFP) and competitive bidding.
- Sales process: Selling to large organizations in complex sales cycles | Sinking ships.
- Assessing the right fit: Picking a creative partner for your startup.