MaRS Library The Investor Pitch: Four key components
In the final lecture of the 2013/14 Entrepreneurship 101 course, Peter Evans, Founder and CEO of Speakerfile, explains how to craft and deliver a pitch that covers what investors want to know before they fund your startup. Peter discusses crucial pitch elements such as the problem your product solves and the team you’ve put together to solve it.
- How to Develop a Growth Mindset.
- Best practices: Working with a board of directors.
- Financing workbook 4: Developing and delivering a winning investor presentation.
- Financing workbook 1: Developing a financing strategy for your company.
- The product release and the project triangle: Scope, cost and schedule.