MaRS Library The Investor Pitch: Four key components
In the final lecture of the 2013/14 Entrepreneurship 101 course, Peter Evans, Founder and CEO of Speakerfile, explains how to craft and deliver a pitch that covers what investors want to know before they fund your startup. Peter discusses crucial pitch elements such as the problem your product solves and the team you’ve put together to solve it.
- Value proposition and Blank’s customer discovery method—Phase 1: State your hypotheses.
- How do I fund my startup?.
- Market research for startups: Get to know your customers, your target market and the competition.
- Value Proposition - Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15.
- Four types of market (market maturity): Where does your startup’s product belong?.