MaRS Library The Data Visualizers
In this report we examine the practice of data visualization and highlight eight Ontario-based startups whose innovative applications are setting the future for data visualization.
Data visualization is not a new concept. It has been used for centuries to distill and communicate information. Think about all the maps, graphs and charts in existence, and the popularity of this form of data analysis will quickly become clear. However, with advancements in technology, data visualizations are taking on more complex forms than ever before. They are being used to unravel the meaning behind big data sets that would otherwise be too difficult to understand.
The Data Visualizers
- Microtransit: An assessment of potential to drive greenhouse gas reductions.
- Net Change Week 2010 - Jeremy Heimans keynote.
- Wearable Tech: Leveraging Canadian Innovation to Improve Health.
- Talent for Tech: Recruiting the right people for your tech startup.
- Clickwrap software licence agreement: Sample template.