MaRS Library The Collaborative Economy: How sharing is powering a sustainable future – MaRS Global Leadership
April Rinne, Chief Strategy Officer of Collaborative Lab, shows how the collaborative economy has the potential to transform how we design products and services, create sustainable and “shareable” cities, re-imagine public services, reduce waste and connect communities.
- Legal considerations—Not-for-profit Social Enterprises in Canada.
- The Collaborative Economy: How sharing is powering a sustainable future - MaRS Global Leadership.
- Lean Analytics: Using data to build a better startup faster - MaRS Global Leadership.
- Suppliers, distributors and partners for social ventures: Social Enterprises (SE) and Social Business.
- Balancing the social/environmental and financial returns in an exit.