MaRS Library The Collaborative Economy: How sharing is powering a sustainable future – MaRS Global Leadership
April Rinne, Chief Strategy Officer of Collaborative Lab, shows how the collaborative economy has the potential to transform how we design products and services, create sustainable and “shareable” cities, re-imagine public services, reduce waste and connect communities.
- Innovating Innovation: How MaRS combines business, tech and social innovation for greater impact.
- Case Studies in Social Innovation: NetHope.
- Suppliers, distributors and partners for social ventures: Social Enterprises (SE) and Social Business.
- The Social Venture exit Part 2.
- Legal structures for social ventures: Social enterprise, social business and cooperatives in Canada.