MaRS Library Revenue (definition)
Revenue measures the assets generated during a set period by a company’s business operations. A company’s revenue is a key element on the income statement.
Pratt, Jamie. (2003). Financial Accounting in an Economic Context. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Reading a financial statement: The balance sheet (assets, liabilities and equity).
- Reading a financial statement: Cash flow statement, accountant’s report, and notes to the financial statements.
- Customer needs: Kotler on marketing.
- Gross margin (definition).
- Business structure basics and financial implications: Sole proprietorships and partnerships.