MaRS Library Revenue (definition)
Revenue measures the assets generated during a set period by a company’s business operations. A company’s revenue is a key element on the income statement.
Pratt, Jamie. (2003). Financial Accounting in an Economic Context. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Follow-on financing: When to seek additional funding and how.
- Revenue models: Low-value transactions in ICT, medical devices and biopharmaceuticals.
- Stages of company development: Angel, seed and venture capital investors.
- A Startup’s Guide to Intellectual Property.
- Industry rivalry and competition: Porter's five forces.