MaRS Library Part 1: Meet the Entrepreneurs Social Innovation
Kevin Taylor of the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing asks this panel of social innovators about their moment of inspiration to become entrepreneurs. They speak about thinking beyond traditional boundaries, leaving stable employment and, most importantly, embracing change. | Part 1 of 3
Kevin Taylor, Senior Associate, MaRS Centre for Impact Investing
Bernie Li, Co-founder, Pure Energies Group
Ami Shah, Co-founder, Peekapak
Gavin Armstrong, Founder & President, Lucky Iron Fish
Daniel Bida, Executive Director, ZooShare
- Introduction to Entrepreneurial Management - Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15.
- Social Innovation Summit - Perspectives from a Business Leader.
- Pioneering pay-for-success in Canada: A new way to pay for social progress.
- Case Studies in Social Innovation: Timeraiser.
- Financing Options for Social-Purpose Businesses (for-profit).