MaRS Library Part 1: Meet the Entrepreneurs Social Innovation
Kevin Taylor of the MaRS Centre for Impact Investing asks this panel of social innovators about their moment of inspiration to become entrepreneurs. They speak about thinking beyond traditional boundaries, leaving stable employment and, most importantly, embracing change. | Part 1 of 3
Kevin Taylor, Senior Associate, MaRS Centre for Impact Investing
Bernie Li, Co-founder, Pure Energies Group
Ami Shah, Co-founder, Peekapak
Gavin Armstrong, Founder & President, Lucky Iron Fish
Daniel Bida, Executive Director, ZooShare
- Dissecting the Business Model Canvas.
- Legal structures for social ventures: Social enterprise, social business and cooperatives in Canada.
- Housing First Social Impact Bond Feasibility Study.
- Social Innovation Summit - Perspectives from a Business Leader.
- Getting Started with Customer Discovery & Market Research.