MaRS Library New hire form: Sample template
When onboarding a new employee, key data must be collected in order to process payroll and maintain accurate employment records for legal and tax purposes. It is recommended that every organization develop a standard new hire form to ensure the consistency and completeness of employee data collected.
Adapt this sample template of a new hire form to meet your startup’s specific requirements.
New hire form: Sample template
- Public holidays: What Ontario employers need to know.
- Job rejection letter sample for unsuccessful candidates.
- Establishing governance: A startup guide for new businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Terminating employees respectfully: When a startup faces firing an employee.
- Seven lessons to build your startup brand.