MaRS Library New hire form: Sample template
When onboarding a new employee, key data must be collected in order to process payroll and maintain accurate employment records for legal and tax purposes. It is recommended that every organization develop a standard new hire form to ensure the consistency and completeness of employee data collected.
Adapt this sample template of a new hire form to meet your startup’s specific requirements.
New hire form: Sample template
- Capital structure that attracts investors to your tech startup.
- Removing barriers: Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- How to incorporate competencies in your startup’s recruitment process.
- HR workbook 1 | Talent management: Building an A-team.
- Key documents for investors and financing: Subscription and shareholder agreements.