MaRS Library Net Change Week 2010 -The Provocation of Don Tapscott
What is tech for change? Wondering how the world has changed? How can the stalled institutions of society be rebuilt and re-organized for the new age of networked intelligence? This is tech for change in action. This is the provocation of Don Tapscott. In his first-ever presentation of his upcoming book MacroWikinomics, the much anticipated sequel to the bestseller Wikinomics, Don Tapscott will present the concept of mass collaboration as it applies to structures beyond business; from how we are altering the way our financial institutions and governments operate; to how we educate our children; and how the healthcare, newspaper, and energy industries are dealing with the challenges of a sustainable world. Come hear from the thought-leader and author himself, on how we’re re-booting the world.
MaRS – Building Canada’s next generation of global technology companies. marsdd.com
- Legal considerations—Not-for-profit Social Enterprises in Canada.
- Case Studies in Social Innovation: Pathways to Education.
- On the Scene: MaRS Consumer & Commerce — A look back and forward.
- Case Studies in Social Innovation: SiG@MaRS.
- Suppliers, distributors and partners for social ventures: Social Enterprises (SE) and Social Business.