MaRS Library Introduction to Entrepreneurial Management – Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15
Nathan Monk, Senior Strategist, ICT Venture Services asks some of the tough questions that early stage and aspiring entrepreneurs should ask as they begin the journey. Learn why some startups fail and the methodologies that reduce the risk of failure, as well as the components for strengthening your business model to make it repeatable, scalable and competitive.
- Financing workbook 2: The business plan and executive summary.
- Developing a business financing roadmap and financial plan.
- Value proposition and Blank’s customer discovery method—Phase 3: Test your product concept.
- Four types of market (market maturity): Where does your startup’s product belong?.
- Creating a business model to earn revenue from your product.