MaRS Library Introduction to Entrepreneurial Management – Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15
Nathan Monk, Senior Strategist, ICT Venture Services asks some of the tough questions that early stage and aspiring entrepreneurs should ask as they begin the journey. Learn why some startups fail and the methodologies that reduce the risk of failure, as well as the components for strengthening your business model to make it repeatable, scalable and competitive.
- Revenue models: High-value transactions—capital equipment, medical devices.
- Marketing communications.
- Different types of entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship 101 2014/15.
- Best practices: Working with a board of directors.
- Elements of a product’s value proposition: Functional, self-expressive and emotional benefits.