MaRS Library Interview assessment: Sample template
Choosing to hire is a significant business decision for any organization, and interviews need to planned and conducted with care. To make valid comparisons between candidates you are interviewing, ensure you ask each the same questions and take notes of their responses. Don’t rely on your memory. After the interview, use these notes to document your comments and evaluations in an interview assessment form. This tool will help qualify the candidates and strengthen the decision-making process.
The document below is a sample template of an interview assessment form.
Sample interview assessment template
- Advice on offers of employment, job offer letters, and employment agreements.
- Understanding my management style for recruiting and building teams.
- Voluntary termination: Sample checklist.
- Recruiting for your startup: Corporate culture, vision statement and core values.
- Case study: Craigslist—Product design with customers in mind.