MaRS Library Innovating Innovation: How MaRS combines business, tech and social innovation for greater impact
Why will social innovation play an important part in the quality of Canada’s future? Dr. Ilse Treurnicht, CEO of MaRS Discovery District, has a powerful message for the public and private sector, innovators and people who care about society, which begins by answering the fundamental question: “What do we actually value in our organization, community and country?” What we value will be the ultimate alignment factor between science, technology and social innovation.
- Financing Options for Social-Purpose Businesses (for-profit).
- Social purpose business (SPB) models.
- Innovating Innovation: How MaRS combines business, tech and social innovation for greater impact.
- Case Studies in Social Innovation: RDSP.
- Net Change Week 2010 - Panel: The Future of the Web and the World.