MaRS Library HR workbook 3 | Talent management: HR at work
HR workbook 3: HR at work helps you link the human resources (HR) management plan and compensation plan that you previously developed (in HR workbooks 1 and 2) and establish the everyday operating policies and procedures that will underlie your HR operations.
This workbook is designed specifically for entrepreneurs in the high-tech space. Download and use this workbook to:
- Effectively bring new people on board.
- Establish and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop essential HR policies and procedures.
- Create an effective employee handbook.
This workbook is part three of a three-part series on HR management. Each part of the series, or “Building block,” adds to the foundation of the previous one:
- HR workbook, part 1 | Talent management: Building an A-team
- HR workbook, part 2 | Talent management: Compensation
- HR workbook, part 3 | Talent management: HR at work
MaRS workbooks are comprised of two elements―the workbook guide, which contains instructions, examples and activities, and the workbook template, in which you can write your responses. You can personalize the workbook template by adding your company name and logo.