MaRS Library Going Global Series – Energy Market Insights: Colombia
This is the second instalment of the Going Global Series on international energy markets – published by the Advanced Energy Centre at MaRS Discovery District.
The Going Global series provides a 360-degree view of the energy system in international priority markets for export-ready Canadian energy companies. This report looks at the Colombia energy market from the standpoint of six national energy considerations and measures the support for the adoption of innovation energy technologies within Colombia’s government and major utilities. The purpose of this analysis is to help Canadian cleantech companies identify potential opportunities and understand barriers to energy innovation in Colombia.
This report not only examines the energy and electricity landscape of a particular market, but also the business environment, the social, political and legal frameworks, and the country’s macroeconomic drivers. In short, the analysis is meant to help companies answer two key questions:
- Are our Canadian capabilities a good fit for the market?
- What are the opportunities and barriers to doing business, and do the former outweigh the latter?
Going Global Series – Energy Market Insights: Colombia
- Going Global Series – Energy Market Insights: Colombia.
- Critical Factors and Opportunities in Solar Power Electronics: Perspectives from Ontario industry players.
- Going Global Series – Energy Market Insights: Chile.
- Consumer Digital Health.
- Case Studies in Social Innovation: ClimateSpark Social Venture Challenge.