MaRS Library Go To Market Smarter
Murray McCaig (Volunteer Advisor, Cleantech, MaRS Discovery District; Partner, ArcTern Ventures) highlights the need to take a multi-faceted approach in designing a go-to-market strategy, concentrating not only on your product but also on who your customers are, where to find them and how to reach them. | Part 1 of 3
- Stages of company development: Angel, seed and venture capital investors.
- The accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping.
- Best practices: Working with a board of directors.
- Pivots: Part 1 | Why is pivoting important?.
- Four types of market (market maturity): Where does your startup’s product belong?.