MaRS Library Go To Market Smarter
Murray McCaig (Volunteer Advisor, Cleantech, MaRS Discovery District; Partner, ArcTern Ventures) highlights the need to take a multi-faceted approach in designing a go-to-market strategy, concentrating not only on your product but also on who your customers are, where to find them and how to reach them. | Part 1 of 3
- Product roadmap inputs, timeframes and your product strategy.
- Buyer personas for effective sales and marketing.
- A comprehensive marketing plan to achieve marketing strategies and objectives.
- Market research for startups: Get to know your customers, your target market and the competition.
- The freemium revenue model.