MaRS Library Geoff Mulgan on Austerity and Innovation – MaRS Global Leadership
Geoff Mulgan, the Chief Executive of Nesta in the United Kingdom, discussed different approaches toward austerity and highlighted opportunities for innovation in the social sector while explaining how to make the most of these potential opportunities.
- Blended Financing for Impact: The Opportunity for Social Finance in Supportive Housing.
- Social purpose business (SPB) models.
- Legal considerations—For-profit Social Enterprises (including B Corporations).
- Ontario’s Social Innovation Policy Paper.
- Pioneering pay-for-success in Canada: A new way to pay for social progress.