MaRS Library Geoff Mulgan on Austerity and Innovation – MaRS Global Leadership
Geoff Mulgan, the Chief Executive of Nesta in the United Kingdom, discussed different approaches toward austerity and highlighted opportunities for innovation in the social sector while explaining how to make the most of these potential opportunities.
- Financing Social Enterprises: Government grants, corporate funders, foundations, bootstrapping or funders and investors?.
- Legal considerations—For-profit Social Enterprises (including B Corporations).
- Legal structures for social ventures: Social enterprise, social business and cooperatives in Canada.
- The Collaborative Economy: How sharing is powering a sustainable future - MaRS Global Leadership.
- Net Change Week 2010 -The Provocation of Don Tapscott.