MaRS Library Forecasting Revenue
Michele Middlemore, Senior Vice President, MNP LLP, shows you how to build a bottom-up financial model. This pre-revenue model will help you calculate the potential revenue for your company by multiplying the number of likely sales for your product and is the preferred model for angel and VC investors. | Part 1 of 3
- Securing investment: Venture capital (VC) term sheets.
- SWOT analysis: A framework to develop strategic marketing and business goals.
- General partnership agreement: Sample template.
- Product release readiness: Product testing, product bugs and going live.
- Revenue Models—The pay-per-use model in the consumer media market.