MaRS Library Five Things Skateboarding Taught Me About Startups
Brennan McEachran, CEO & Founder, SoapBox, grew up skateboarding. It’s a sport filled with failure. Brennan relates how he leveraged lessons learned about grit, iteration and risk-taking into his career as an entrepreneur. | Part 2 of 3
- Beyond the pitch deck: Building a strong investor presentation.
- How to Raise Your First Round of Capital.
- Strategic planning: How product differentiation strategy depends on market type.
- Technology adoption lifecycle (TALC).
- Financing tech startups: Cash from prototypes, cash advances or consulting.