MaRS Library Finding the right time: How leading marketers redefine moments of assistance
This article originally appeared on Think with Google Canada.
Who should read this?
Marketing teams of growth and scale companies.
Marketers are increasingly changing their approaches, now using signals to deliver relevant marketing experiences that match consumers’ moments of intent.
Why does it matter?
It’s no longer sufficient to just know who the customer is.
We’re entering an era where being relevant to those customers means building strategies around timely marketing to ensure you’re reaching them when they’re ready to engage.
- 39% of global marketers say that improved understanding and reaching the right customers is most important for achieving their marketing goals in the next three years
- Focusing only on demographics or lookalikes means you actually narrow your audience over time
Read the full article here.
- Trademark strategy and branding.
- What is marketing communication (MarCom)?.
- Venture capital: Financing a startup in the growth stage of company development.
- Win-loss analysis: A tool to gain product and market information.
- A comprehensive marketing plan to achieve marketing strategies and objectives.