MaRS Library Financial statements: Research in Motion (RIM)
The following consolidated income statements, consolidated statements of shareholders’ equity and consolidated balance sheets illustrate how the accounts of one financial statement impact another. These documents comprise part of the annual financial information for Research in Motion’s (RIM’s) 2008 fiscal year.
Markle, K. (2004, August). Introduction to Accounting. Presentation delivered at Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, Canada.
RIM Fiscal 2008 Annual Financial Information – Third Quarter Results (AIF, Financial Statements and MD&A). Retrieved November 11, 2008, from http://press.blackberry.com/financial/2008/pressrelease-1950.html.
- Building a successful employee referral program as a recruitment strategy.
- Establishing governance: A startup guide for new businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Build a technology sales team that supports your market strategy and sales process.
- Involuntary employee termination: Sample checklist.
- Cash flow: Cash in, cash out through operations, financing and investing.