MaRS Library Consumer Digital Health
This report provides both an overview and analysis of the emergence of consumer-centred digital health solutions and their potential impact on the future of health care delivery from an Ontario perspective. Changing conditions in the North American health-care market are giving rise to new opportunities for innovative Ontario IT companies. Digital solutions that address the health-education, wellness and disease-management needs of individuals are part of this emerging technology cluster. This report also profiles of five of Ontario’s innovative digital health companies and how they are successfully navigating North America’s complicated health mosaic to bring personalized health-care tools to those in need of support that reaches beyond the doctor’s office.
Consumer Digital Health
- Connected World Market Insights Series.
- Clinical trials: Sponsors and sponsor-investigators.
- Product development lifecycle: Medical device design and development.
- Wearable Tech: Leveraging Canadian Innovation to Improve Health.
- Critical Factors and Opportunities in Solar Power Electronics: Perspectives from Ontario industry players.