MaRS Library Consumer Digital Health
This report provides both an overview and analysis of the emergence of consumer-centred digital health solutions and their potential impact on the future of health care delivery from an Ontario perspective. Changing conditions in the North American health-care market are giving rise to new opportunities for innovative Ontario IT companies. Digital solutions that address the health-education, wellness and disease-management needs of individuals are part of this emerging technology cluster. This report also profiles of five of Ontario’s innovative digital health companies and how they are successfully navigating North America’s complicated health mosaic to bring personalized health-care tools to those in need of support that reaches beyond the doctor’s office.
Consumer Digital Health
- Ontario Utilities and the Smart Grid: Is there room for innovation?.
- Step 1: Classify your healthcare product.
- Step 9: Collate your regulatory submission.
- Quality system: Medical device product development.
- Rise of the Business User: Enterprise IT and the effect of consumerization - MaRS Market Insights.