MaRS Library Building prototypes for hardware products
Explore the prototyping process with a manufacturer and discover the pros and cons of using 3D printing to prototype your product.
Learn what you need to assemble your physical product, and why seeking expert advice on manufacturing processes can lead to a better first mass production run.
Continue on: Part 5 of 5
- Defining your target product profile: Therapeutics.
- Product requirements and requirement prioritization.
- The product release and the project triangle: Scope, cost and schedule.
- Buyer and user personas: Use in product development, sales and marketing.
- Buyer personas for effective sales and marketing.