MaRS Library Building a Compelling Investor Pitch: What investors need to know
Frank Erschen, Director of the Network of Angel Organizations, and Melissa Durrell, President of Durrell Communications, share the essentials of building and delivering an effective pitch to potential investors. Learn all the components of telling a compelling story to spark conversations with investors they will want to continue.
- Beyond the pitch deck: Building a strong investor presentation.
- Exit strategy planning: IPOs, mergers and acquisitions and licensing.
- Sample NDA: Non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement for asset purchase transaction.
- Shareholders’ equity, or net worth (definition).
- Digital Marketing Strategy: E-Commerce distribution.